We love our smoothies here at PurelyB, especially the green ones! They make the perfect post-workout snack and we love them on warmer days when we need a refreshing, nutritious drink.We’ve taken the classic green smoothie to the next level by adding Pegaga by PurelyB—a blend of Pegaga (Gotu Kola), papaya & turmeric leaves. These traditional Asian herbs are great for skin repair, brain function, great for digestion and fat burn and are packed with antioxidants!
Recipe: Pegaga Green Smoothie (Vegan)
- 2 pisang mas (small bananas) or 1 big banana
- Handful of baby spinach
- 4 small dates (2 medjool dates)
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ avocado
- 1 heaped tbsp Pegaga by PurelyB
- 1 glass plant-based milk
- Remove the seeds from the dates
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer a thicker smoothie, add less liquid, and more if you prefer a thinner consistency.